Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Stephen Bray is a successful songwriter, drummer and record producer from Detroit.
Bray befriended Madonna during her pre-stardom days at the Blue Frogge disco when she attended the University Of Michigan in Ann Arbor for dance studies. The pair went to New York and became part of the band The Breakfast Club. Eventually they began writing songs together on their own and Madonna obtained her recording contract with Sire Records from this collaborative work.
The Bray and Madonna partnership continued until around 1990 and have since drifted apart. Together they have written and produced some of the biggest hit songs of the 1980s.
Today Bray lives in southern California and still holds the master recordings to many Unreleased Madonna Songs. He hopes to release them one day on a "From The Vault" collection when Madonna feels ready. In the meantime he runs Saturn Sound recording studio and Soultone Records.
- Ain't No Big Deal, by Barracuda on Epic Records 1982
- Into The Groove, Madonna
- Say It, Say It, E.G. Daily
- Baby Love, Regina
- True Blue, Madonna
- Spotlight, Madonna
- Cross My Broken Heart, The Jets
- Sendin' All My Love, The Jets
- Eachtime You Break My Heart, Nick Kamen
- Right On Track, Breakfast Club
- Causing A Commotion, Madonna
- Express Yourself, Madonna
- Keep It Together, Madonna
- Baby Gonna Shake, Royalty
- Get Over, Nick Scotti
- Count The Days, Kylie Minogue
- Rhythm Of Love, Kylie Minogue
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details