Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band
Stretchin' Out in Bootsy's Rubber Band is a funk album by Bootsy Collins, released in April of 1976 (see 1976 in music). Collins had just left George Clinton's P-Funk collective for a solo career, and the album became a popular success.
- "Stretchin' Out (In a Rubber Band)" (Clinton/Collins)
- "Another Point of View"
- "I'd Rather Be With You" (Clinton/Collins/Cooper)
- "Love Vibes"
- "Physical Love"
- "Vanish in Our Sleep" (Clinton/Collins)
- Bernie Worrell - Keyboards
- Michael Brecker - Saxophone
- Robert Johnson - Vocals
- Maceo Parker - Saxophone
- Casper - Bass, Guitar, Drums
- Fredrick Allen - Keyboards
- Leslyn Bailey - Vocals
- Bootsy Collins - Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Producer
- Boogie - Drums
- Randy Brecker - Trumpet
- Phelps Collins - Bass, Guitar
- Gary "Muddbone" Cooper - Drums, Vocals
- Rick Gardner - Trumpet
- Michael Hampton - Guitar
- Gary Shider - Guitar
- Sonny Talbert - Keyboards
- Jim Vitti - Engineer
- Frankie Kash Waddy - Drums
Billboard Music Charts (North America) - album
1976 Pop Albums No. 59 1976 Black Albums No. 10
Billboard (North America) - singles
1976 "I'd Rather Be With You" Black Singles No. 25 1976 "Stretchin' Out (In A Rubber Band)" Black Singles No. 18 1977 "Psychoticbumpschool" Black Singles No. 69
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details