Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
The Sword and the Rose
The Sword and the Rose, (first released on July 23, 1953) is a United States family and adventure film, produced by Disney. The film features the story the story of Mary Tudor, Queen consort of France, a younger sister of Henry VIII of England.
Directed by Ken Annakin
Written by Charles Major (novel) and Lawrence Edward Watkin
- Mary Tudor - Glynis Johns,
- King Henry VIII - James Robertson Justice,
- Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk - Richard Todd,
- Duke of Buckingham - Michael Gough,
- Lady Margaret - Jane Barrett ,
- Sir Edwin Caskoden - Peter Copley ,
- Lord Chamberlain - Ernest Jay ,
- Louis XII - Jean Mercure ,
- Cardinal Wolsey - D.A. Clarke-Smith ,
- Dauphin of France - Gérard Oury ,
- DeLongueville - Fernand Fabre ,
- Antoine Duprat - Gaston Richer ,
- Queen Katherine - Rosalie Crutchley .
An unrelated Amiga computer game has the same name.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details