Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Three Blind Mice
Three Blind Mice is a children's nursery rhyme.
- Three blind mice.Three blind mice.
- See how they run. See how they run.
- They all ran after the farmer's wife
- who cut off their tails with a carving knife.
- Did you ever see such a sight in your life,
- as three blind mice?
Three blind mice was also used as a theme song for The Three Stooges.
The song has been banned from many ice hockey leagues, because it used to be played after a bad call by one of the three on-ice officials.
These is much speculation as to whether this song was written originally as a protest against the U.S. Government, each mouse representing a branch of government. No solid evidence exists to prove to disprove this theory.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details