Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Tom Clancy's Op-Center
Tom Clancy's Op-Center is a book series, created by Tom Clancy.
These characters are in most or all books:
- Paul Hood: The director of Op-Center and former Mayor of L.A.
- General Mike Rodgers: deputy director of Op-Center and Commander of the STRIKER, Op-Centerīs Military branch
- Bob Herbert: Chief of Intelligence
- Matt Stoll: The Computer Genius
- Darrel McCaskey: The FBI Liaison
- Lowell Coffey III: Op-Centerīs Lawyer
The books in the Tom Clancy's Op-Center series so far are (partial list):
OP-CENTER: MIRROR IMAGE
OP-CENTER: GAMES OF STATE
OP-CENTER: ACTS OF WAR
OP-CENTER: BALANCE OF POWER
OP-CENTER: STATE OF SIEGE (Rogue soldiers seize the UN complex in New York and demand a hefty ransom for the release of their diplomatic hostages (including Hood's daughter, Harleigh). Now it's personal, and Hood has returned to Op-Center to save his daughter ...
OP-CENTER: DIVIDE AND CONQUER
OP-CENTER: LINE OF CONTROL(unfortunately this is the last book with the Striker team)
OP-CENTER: MISSION OF HONOR
OP-CENTER: SEA OF FIRE
OP-CENTER: CALL TO TREASON
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details