Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Felton was born in London and first came to attention in 1995 when he was featured in a number of top television commercials. He shot to fame, however, in 1996 when he played the part of Peagreen Clock in Peter Hewitt's The Borrowers and later as Louis in the film Anna and the King which also starred Jodie Foster.
In addition, Felton is a talented singer and has been a member of four choirs. He was even offered a place in the Guildford Cathedral Choir . He also enjoys football, ice-skating, rollerblading, basketball, cricket, swimming and tennis. Perhaps his favorite pastime is carp fishing . It has also been stated by some fan sites that he likes to wear boxers.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2006 or 2007)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
- Anna and the King (1999)
- The Borrowers (1998)
 Presumed, but not officially announced
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details