Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
University of Turin
It was founded as a studium in 1404. From 1427 to 1436 the seat of the university was transferred to Chieri and Savignano. It was closed in 1536, and reestablished by Duke Emanuele Filiberto. In the beginning of the 18th century, the university was again reorganized and the Collegio delle Provincie was established for students not natives of Turin.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details