Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Hi, it's me.
Registered Wikipedia users are invited to make reasonable edits to my user pages. However, I reserve the right to retroactively and arbitrarily decide what's reasonable. Be bold!
Public domain image sources
- Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs division
- Brady-Handy collection e.g. http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cwpbh.04032
- Civil War photographs, also at an older site
- Detroit Publishing Company collection
- Daguerrotype collection
- Farm Security Administration negatives
- Frances Benjamin Johnston collection
- Carl Van Vechten collection
- Wright brothers negative collection
- Library of Congress, Rare Books & Special Collections division
- Bernoulli distribution
- beta distribution
- multivariate random variable
- percentile, quantile, quartile
I award Marksweep this barnstar for wonderful editing and patience during the VfD, save and redevelopment of the Sollog article!
- Wyss 04:19, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details