Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Arbitration case - Baku Ibne, et al.
The arbitration committee would like to formally thank you for your work in cleaning up the evidence in this case. This was a great help and we very much appreciate your assistance. Regards -- sannse (talk) 18:06, 10 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Dear Tony! I am deeply grateful to you for your role in my case against Rovoam and Baku_Ibne/LIGerasimova. I wouldn’t make it without moral and factual support by other Wikipedians, and particularly, You. THANK YOU!..--Tabib 06:58, Apr 11, 2005 (UTC)
- David Ogilvy needs cleanup.
- Email me
- If the above link doesn't work, send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Wikipedia-related email will be accepted and read.
- If you have been blocked from editing by me, I especially want to read email from you as it's our sole remaining method of communication. Please feel welcome.
- personal log
- You can edit that page to comment if you like, or use my talk page if you prefer.
You weren't thinking of awarding me a barnstar or anything, were you? If you really do ever respect my work enough to do that, I have a request. Make it something pretty and original, like Rama's Nemo of honour award, which he gave to me on January 20, 2005. The Nemo is beautiful because it puts a lovely engraving of one of my childhood heroes to new use with wit and elegance. Like Rama, I don't know what a barnstar is or what it could possibly mean. It's just this ugly, alien device. But Nemo I do understand and respect. Tandis qu'il observait, pas un de ses muscles ne tressaillait, et l'instrument n'eût pas été plus immobile dans une main de marbre. Yep, I'll have some of that.
My user page, talk and subpage layout were ripped off from various places, particularly Andrevan's page (and his talk page), and Jimbo Wales' page. Most of the template work is mine. RoyBoy fixed the current incarnation of the top navigation, which used to be 800x600-busting.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details