Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
WWE Bad Blood
WWE Bad Blood is a World Wrestling Entertainment-produced pay-per-view event that takes place, usually, in June and is the successor of the King of the Ring pay-per-view. For the past two years, it has been an exclusive event for the RAW brand.
Bad Blood was first shown in 1997, titled as In Your House: Badd Blood and took place on October 5. The pay-per-view is known for introducing the "Hell In a Cell" match, and the main event of every Bad Blood has been a Hell In a Cell.
- The Godwinns defeated the WWE Tag-Team Champions The Headbangers to win the WWE Tag-Team Championship.
- Owen Hart defeated Faarooq in a Intercontinental Championship Tournament Final to win the vacant Intercontinental Championship.
- Crush, Chainz , Eight-Ball and Skull defeated Savio Vega, Jesus Castillo , Jose Estrada, Jr. and Miguel Perez, Jr. .
- WWE European Champion Shawn Michaels defeated The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Match to retain his European Championship.
- Booker T defeated the Intercontinental Champion Christian by disqualification. Christian retained his Intercontinental Championship.
- La Résistance defeated the World Tag-Team Champions Rob Van Dam and Kane to become the World Tag-Team Champions.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Eric Bischoff in a Redneck Triathlon
- Steve Austin defeated Eric Bischoff in a Burping Contest
- Eric Bischoff defeated Steve Austin in a Pie-Eating Contest by forfeit
- The Singing Contest was a draw
- Steve Austin won the tie breaker by throwing Eric Bischoff into a pig pen
- World Heavyweight Champion Triple H defeated Kevin Nash in a Hell in a Cell Match with Mick Foley acting as the Special Guest Referee. Triple H retained the World Heavyweight Championship.
- Chris Benoit and Edge defeated the World Tag-Team Champions La Resistance by disqualification (by Kane). La Resistance retained their World Tag-Team Championship.
- Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton defeated Shelton Benjamin in 14:48 to retain his championship.
- Trish Stratus defeated Victoria, Lita and Gail Kim in a Fatal Four Way Match to win the WWE Women's Championship. This match was 4:44 long.
- World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit defeated Kane in 18:20 to retain his World Heavyweight Championship.
Bad Blood is currently not scheduled for 2005. It has been replaced by an ECW pay-per-view.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details