Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
WWE No Mercy
WWE No Mercy is an annual World Wrestling Entertainment pay-per-view event. The first No Mercy was held on May 16, 1999 in Manchester, England. Now No Mercy happens every year, in October and currently it is a Smackdown! brand exclusive PPV.
Here are a few famous matches from No Mercy:
- In 1999, Edge & Christian and the Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff) had a high-flying Ladder Match.
- In 2000, Kurt Angle pinned The Rock to win his first WWE Championship.
- In 2002, Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker competed in a brutal Hell in a Cell Match. Torrie Wilson defeated Stacy Keibler in a Bra and Panties match.
- In 2003, WWE owner Vince McMahon went against his daughter Stephanie McMahon in an "I Quit" Match.
- In 2004, The Undertaker faced John Bradshaw Layfield in a Last Ride Match for the WWE Championship.
- The 2005 edition of No Mercy is scheduled to take place on October 9, 2005. The location has yet to be determined.
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details