Science Fair Project Encyclopedia
Father Walter Halloran is a Jesuit Roman Catholic priest who at the age of twenty-six assisted in the exorcism of a thirteen year old Lutheran boy in St. Louis, Missouri, who became possessed after using a ouija board. This was the case that William Peter Blatty was inspired by when he wrote his novel The Exorcist.
- Movie 'Exorcist' Got It Right, Say Priests Who Cast Out Demons
- Famous Cases: The Exorcist
- The St.Louis Exorcism Case!The Story that Became the Exorcist!
- Film based on "Possessed"
- Possessed: The True Story of an Exorcism, Thomas B. Allen, 1993, ISBN 0553471775
The contents of this article is licensed from www.wikipedia.org under the GNU Free Documentation License. Click here to see the transparent copy and copyright details