Displaying your project
:: The Display checklist
Share this page:
- Use no more than 5 different colors in your display, including pictures.
- Choose bright and contrasting colors that are not too distracting.
- Use photos, charts, and graphs to show your experiment process and results.
- Carefully space out wording and pictures to avoid a cluttered or empty appearance.
- Include a model of your experiment and copies of your journal and report on the table in front of the backboard.
- Keep your entire display (including the table) neat and tidy.
- Avoid using handwritten or hand-drawn words and pictures on the backboard as much as possible.