All Science Fair Projects
1000 Science Fair Projects with Complete Instructions
Medicine & Health
Allergies science fair projects
Allergies are how our bodies overreact to things such as dust, pollen, and certain foods. Allergies can make us feel sick, itchy, or uncomfortable. By studying allergies, scientists and doctors can find ways to help people feel better.
Sort by title
1. Do Food Additives Affect Kids?
2. Getting Rid of Dust Mites
3. Which Air Filter Strains Particles Best?
4. Uncovering Oral Allergy Syndrome
5. Dissolving Decongestants
6. Is Peanut Allergy a Fear of Flying?
7. Uncovering Peanut Allergy
8. Examining Food Intolerance in Preterm Infants
9. Investigating Cow's Milk Allergy
10. Does Eating Eggs Affect Allergy Risk?
Share this page:
Page 1 of 1