All Science Fair Projects
1000 Science Fair Projects with Complete Instructions
Forces and Motion science fair projects
Forces and motion are the study of how things move and why they move that way. From the way a ball rolls down a hill to how rockets fly to the moon, forces and motion are at work.
Sort by title
1. Making Metal Float
2. Sink or Float?
3. Sinking Through Water: How Does Shape and Mass Affect Velocity?
4. Testing the Strength of Water Surface Tension
5. Balloon-Powered Rocket Car
6. Arrow Mass and Penetrating Distance
7. Make a Parachute
8. Rolling on Inclined Planes
9. Ramping Up Force
10. Lever Action
Share this page:
Page 1 of 4